Staff Induction - Introduction example:
We appreciate you taking
the time to complete this Staff Induction Feedback Questionnaire to help us understand
what we're doing well, and what we need to improve. The survey covers your satisfaction
regarding the interview process, your introduction to the company including training
and your overall perception of your induction.
The survey has 28 questions
and will take you 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Your answers will be kept completely
Staff Induction Survey question examples (split
into 4 sections):
1 - Pre-Employment
1. How were you recruited to [Organisation]?
2. How satisfied were you with the number of on-site interviews with
3. If dissatisfied, please tell us why you were dissatisfied?
4. How satisfied were you with the organisation and scheduling of your interviews?
5. How satisfied were you with the explanation of [Organisation]'s benefit
6. How satisfied were you with the length of time it took from
the time you applied to the time you were hired?
7. During the interview
process, did you receive a folder with company information?
how satisfied were you with [Organisation]'s interview process?
2 - New employee Induction
9. How satisfied were you with your first
day of induction?
10. How satisfied were you with the welcome you received
from your department?
11. How satisfied were you with the knowledge
and skill of your assigned mentor or co-worker?
12. How satisfied were
you with your manager's ability to lead and provide direction to you?
13. How satisfied were you with the necessary tools (i.e. computer, phone, etc.)
provided to complete your job?
14. How satisfied were you with the time
it took to receive your benefits package?
15. How satisfied were you
with the benefits automated enrolment process?
3 - Training
16. When you were hired, what percentage of your skills
matched those required to perform your job?
17. How satisfied were you
with the computer-based new staff induction training?
18. How satisfied
were you with the flexibility and ease of completing the computer-based new staff
19. How satisfied were you with the job-specific
training opportunities provided by the Learning and Development Organisation?
20. How satisfied were you with the assistance provided by your manager
to complete your training?
21. How satisfied were you with the availability
of your mentor or co-worker to assist you in completing your training?
22. How satisfied were you with the length of time given to complete training
during work hours?
4 - Job Specific
23. How satisfied are you that the job you are
doing is what you expected to be doing?
24. How satisfied are you with
the review of [Organisation]'s goals and objectives explained by your manager?
25. Considering everything, how would you rate your overall satisfaction
with [Organisation] at this time?
26. Would you recommend [Organisation]
as a good place to work?
27. What recommendations do you have to improve
the new employee induction process?
28. Do you know anyone who may be
interested in working for [Organisation]?
an Australian-built Staff Induction Feedback survey:
is an Australian-built online survey tool that is currently used by over 200 Australian
and New Zealand based organisations of all sizes to conduct online new employee
surveys. The tool can be used by HR to conduct cost effective staff climate surveys,
training needs analysis surveys, exit surveys, and 'new starter' feedback surveys
... to name a few popular uses.
complete the form below to arrange your FREE custom-branded Staff Induction Feedback
survey software demonstration and a PeoplePulse pricing and information sheet.
completing the form below, a PeoplePulse representative
will contact you to discuss your needs and current
situation. From there we will set up your demo
and arrange a suitable time to show the system
Please be assured that your correspondence with us is confidential.
We will not divulge email addresses or any other details you provide to outside
above demonstration request form was powered by PeoplePulse.